Friday, February 11, 2011

My Funny Valentine - Vintage Songs of Love




My Funny Valentine [From Babes in Arms] - Frank Sinatra
I'm in the Mood for Love [From Every Night At Eight] - Frances Langford
Night and Day [from the Gay Divorce] - Fred Astaire
The Nearness of You [from Romance in the Dark] - Elisabeth Welch
These Foolish Things [from Spread It Around] - Hutch
The Way You Look Tonight [From Swing Time] - Peggy Lee
The Touch of Your Lips - Al Bowlly
Dearly Beloved [From You Were Never Lovelier] - Dinah Shore
The Folks Who Live on the Hill [from High, Wide and Handsome] - Bing Crosby
I Love You [From Mexican Hayride] - Jo Stafford
Embraceable You [From Girl Crazy] - Nat King Cole
It Had to Be You - Dick Haymes
You Go to My Head - Sarah Vaughan
For Sentimental Reasons - Ella Fitzgerald
All the Things You Are [From Very Warm for May] - Tony Martin
My Romance [From Jumbo] - Dinah Shore & Frank Sinatra
The Very Thought of You - Doris Day
Unforgettable - Nat King Cole
Body and Soul [From Three's A Crowd] - Lee Wiley
My One and Only Love - Frank Sinatra
I Ony Have Eyes for You [from Dames] - Doris Day
No Other Love (Beaneath the Southern Corss) - Ronnie Hilton
True Love [From High Society] - Bing Crosby & Grace Kelly
Every Time We Say Goodbye [from Seven Lively Arts] - Jeri Southern

No comments:

Post a Comment