Sunday, February 6, 2011

Update

I´d like to thank you for all the support and input and yes as well as your donations. This blog wants to offer a little bit for every one, Classical Music, Jazz, Rock and I´m a bit back logged uploading some of the goodies I´ve been wanting to post to keep up with the all the requests from the donors, keep them coming anyway.
Also I´d like to remind all of you to subscribe so you will automatically get an e-mail when new content is posted as well as leave comments below the posts, rate them if you wish or share anything you like.
That´s all for today folks, once gain, thank you and for you newcomers, the blog of course is free and you can download all you want for free, if you wish to make a donation it is voluntary on you part and in return you can e-mail me your request, I have over 3TB (3,000 GB) of Software, Music and Movies, for the non nerds out there, that´s a ton of stuff and I´m adding more every day so there´s a lot more to come.

Let me know if you want more Movies? Software or Tunes? How about Foreign Movies? French, Spanish? Action? I´m not posting stuff for me, I already have these movies, music and software so the idea is to post what you the public want.

Again, the proceeds are for a number of shelters here in PV but since this (Pirating) is deemed illegal ( even Limewire got busted) I certainly don´t want to implicate these organizations by endorsing them here. Your receiving a lot in return, if a $1 will break the Bank then by all means don´t do it, a simple e-mail or post a comment "thank you" would be nice gesture though.
Look forward to hearing from y´all, hasta mañana

No comments:

Post a Comment